Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Life in San Diego part four



This is a toy airplane that Shawn's dad made for him when he was about Preston's age. So it's kinda special! Well BOTH boys love to play with it, and of course the second that Preston sees Cameron with it, he has a fit! Ohhh it's just beginning. But on a side note....today while Cameron was sleeping Preston went into the hall and I hear Preston saying "I"M COMING" quite loudly...I think he is talking to me...but he isn't....he's talking to Cameron, and he marches into Cameron's room and says "it's okay buddy, go back to sleep" all while putting his pacifier back in his mouth! I almost died. HE DOES LOVE HIS BROTHER! every mom needs those moments once in a while, to reinforce something we hope happens in our kids lives. Those occasional kisses and hugs he gives his brother, melt my heart! I love my boys!!!

No comments: